Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Brother's Legacy

I arrived in Stormwind after a very short journey by sea, but my hope was short lived.

Deathwing destroyed the Park District in Stormwind.
Stormwind Harbor
Me in Stormwind

My brother Thomas died years ago, a hero, they say. A paladin of the Silver Hand, he died during the invasion of Naxxramas. I am alone.

After spending an exhausting hour trying to convince the Stormwind Bank that I was his rightful heir, they allowed me access to his property. I hope to learn as much as I can about Thomas's life after he left Gilneas and the Wall went up. He always was the better of us.

His last gift to me.

I had hoped that coming to Stormwind would lift my spirits, but Fate is cruel at times, and one must persevere. It is time I returned to Kalimdor.

No comments:

Post a Comment